“Spend Time with God; Spend Time With Others; Serve the Community and Share Your Faith”
Our High School Youth Ministry:
- is open to all teens in 9th - 12th grade.
- allows our teens to become more involved in our church community, share their time and talent, grow in their relationship with God and learn how to share their faith
- requires our teens to share their time and talent in at least one other ministry in the Church
- meets in small groups with small group leaders (or mentors) at a time that is mutually convenient for members of the group
- celebrates as a community in a large group at different times throughout the year including group service projects, Lock-Ins, annual trip to Orlando and other special events. See calendar below for details.
- is invited to attend the LIFETEEN Mass, which is Sunday at 5:00 pm. Families are encouraged to attend.
Over the last several summers the youth ministry has taken a mission trip to different parts of the country and abroad. These trips help teens:
- Gain a better understanding of people and their needs
- Have a greater appreciation for what they have at home
- Motivate them to perform more service and outreach upon return
- Get excited about being Catholic and gain a greater understanding of their faith
We have attended many great conferences like, Steubenville, and Ave Maria. These conferences help teens:
- Gain a deeper understanding and love for their Catholic faith
- Who are on their beginning walk with Christ
- Who need strength to continue their journey
- Who just want to rejoice in the many blessing they have received
For Current information and Latest Updates:
Get all the latest updates on our High School Youth Ministry right on your phone. Notifications will be sent about upcoming events, changes to meeting times etc. Please go to the following link and register for Flocknote: https://myhnj.flocknote.com/YouthMinistryPar. This is a great way to keep in touch! Subscribe or unsubscribe at anytime!
Click below for:
High School Youth Ministry Registration Form (print, complete and submit prior to or bring to first meeting)
High School Youth Ministry Registration Form (Spanish) (imprima, completa, envia o trae antes de la primera reunión)