ROCK Middle School Youth Ministry
“To form disciples who joyfully live out the mission of Jesus Christ.”
Our R.O.C.K. Middle School Youth Group:
- is open to all teens in 6th - 8th grade.
- meets twice a month on Sunday nights during the school year from 3:45 pm to 5:15 pm. See calendar below for exact schedule.
- allows our teens to become more involved in our church community, share their time, talents and treasure, grow in their relationship with God and learn how to share their faith. Attendance at these meetings will be instrumental in preparing our youth for their upcoming Sacraments.
- are required to share their time and talent in at least one other ministry in the Church.
- are invited to attend the LIFETEEN Mass, which is Sunday at 5:30 pm and occurs immediately after our R.O.C.K. gatherings/meetings. Middle School Youth who are preparing to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation are required to attend the LIFETEEN Mass. Families are invited to attend.
Click below for:
R.O.C.K. Middle School Youth Ministry Registration Form (print, complete and submit prior to or bring to first meeting you attend)
Current information and Latest Updates:
Get all the latest updates on our R.O.C.K. Middle School Youth Group right on your phone. Notifications will be sent about upcoming events, changes to meeting times etc. If you have a smartphone, go to the following link rmd.at/k9eeb9 and download the Remind mobile app. (Don't have a smartphone, text the message @k9eeb9 to the number 81010). This is a great way to keep in touch! Subscribe or unsubscribe at anytime!